After a month of the great collaboration with Harvest Finance and the positive feedback received from both communities (attracted over $500K in liquidity for the peak statistics), we have decided to deepen the partnership with Harvest. So from now on, you can enjoy up to over 10,000% yield on Harvest with the REI/wBTC and REI/ wETH pairs.
The new trading pairs (REI/wETH, REI/wBTC) are LIVE now on Harvest Finance with an APY of over 10,000% for users willing to capitalize on REI growth.
Users who deploy their assets into Uniswap V3: REI-wBTC, REI-wETH Vault get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Uniswap trading fees
- A share of up to $50k monthly in zUSD for each pool incentives by Zerogoki
REI/wETH Vault address:
REI/ETH Pool address:
REI/ETH Position Token:
REI/wBTC Vault address:
REI/wBTC Pool address:
About Harvest Finance
Harvest is described to automatically farm the highest yield available from the newest DeFi protocols and optimizes the yields that are received using the latest farming techniques. Harvest has grown to become the third-largest Yield-Aggregator on Ethereum and the eighth largest asset management platform in DeFi.
FARM is an Ethereum token that powers Harvest Finance, a yield optimizer that moves funds around the decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem in an effort to generate yields. FARM can be used for staking and yield farming on Harvest Finance. The top exchanges for trading in Harvest Finance are currently Binance, Coinbase Exchange, HitBTC, Bitcoin.com Exchange, and Gate.
Zerogoki, a transliteration of ‘零号機’ in Japanese, stands for the model Unit-00, and its token REI is the pronunciation of the word ‘zero’ (れい) in Japanese. Thus, it’s a metaphor for a prototype. Zerogoki is a leveraged token trading platform deployed on Ethereum and based on an algorithmic pegging mechanism, which can provide users with leverage tools for traditional assets such as foreign exchange, gold, and bonds. Users can use the platform token REI to cast leverage tokens or use the protocol’s synthetic dollar-zUSD to buy leverage assets directly.
As the pilot protocol from Duet Protocol, which only has the Lite-minting module of Duet Protocol, in Zerogoki, the synthetic assets are generated only by destroying the protocol asset-REI, and the volatile leverage tokens are chosen as the listed assets to increase the system test pressure. At the same time, the slower Ethernet main net with high cost is used to test if Duet can run smoothly in a harsh environment.
Zerogoki produces two types of assets, the system token REI, and the synthetic asset zAsset. The system token REI has governance rights and serves as the fuel to burn for minting synthetic assets. zAsset includes stablecoin zUSD and other leveraged tokens, and the system encourages zUSD as a quote currency. The conversion rate in the minting procedure is determined by the Zerogoki Oracle, which will not follow the price fluctuations in the on-chain swap market but will follow the price calculated from off-chain prices where these assets have better liquidity.
Features of zUSD:
- zUSD utility and necessity for Zerogoki system: Since there are a series of synthetic assets in Zerogoki, we only reward the people who provide liquidity between zUSD and these zAssets. Therefore, in order to trade zAsset, zUSD needs to be used, and another stablecoin has no direct liquidity between zAsset
- Rewards: Users could also provide liquidity for the zUSD between other mainstream stablecoins to get system rewards, which is the second reason to own the zUSD
- Robustness: zUSD had experienced a hacker attack in which the price of the zUSD dropped by 70% at one point, it took less than a day for the price anchor and liquidity depth to return to their pre-attack levels, demonstrating excellent mechanism design and strong community consensus.
- Amazing growth: After one month’s release, Zerogoki’s zUSD has been ranked 3rd in volume and 4th in liquidity within the category of algorithm stable coins on #Uniswap.