Zerogoki Starts Farming on QuickSwap with Solid Yields
Over the past few months, Zerogoki has expanded its reach with a couple of new decentralized exchange (DEX) options for users to have access to $REI and $zUSD tokens.
Today we’re more than thrilled to announce that QuickSwap will list REI and zUSD, and both sides will co-start Liquidity mining programs!
Available pairs :
- Dragon Syrup pool: stake QUICK to earn REI
QuickSwap is one of the largest DApps within the crypto space and the top-rated DEX on Polygon with tens of thousands of daily active users. Moreover, QuickSwap has harvested around $1 billion in TVL. Also, its native token $QUICK has been recognized by top-notch trading venues like Binance, Coinbase, etc.
For the users’, we have got really juicy yields:
- zUSD-USDC pair is expected to generate at least 50% APY;
- REI-QUICK pair is expected to generate at least 150% APY;
The farming pools mentioned above are expected to share roughly 6.2 $QUICK/day and will last for 2 months.
3. Dragon Syrup pool: Stake QUICK to earn REI, is expected to generate roughly 6,500+ REI/day, which will also last for 2 months.
Please note: The rewards for these 3 pools are all gonna be distributed weekly.
Daily rewards mentioned here are just FYI.
Due to the volatitily of the markets, pls refer to the actual amount you get during liqudity farming.
All three pools will go LIVE on Sep 15th at 5:00 P.M. UTC
REI contract address on Polygon: 0xB9f9e37c2CdbaFF928C3Da730b02F06fE09aE70E
zUSD contract address on Polygon: 0x5668F6d40E15188045a1dE6295054103C13ffAc1
QUICK contract address on Polygon: 0x831753dd7087cac61ab5644b308642cc1c33dc13
REI-QUICK Pool address: https://info.quickswap.exchange/pair/0x1c75bd54ad15449d12e6c24a9b5e8ce1a62c567c
zUSD-USDC Pool address:
How to bridge your token from Ethereum to Polygon and enjoy the QuickSwap farming?
For REI, there are two ways:
- Send your REI on Ethereum to a designated address owned by the Zerogoki team, which you can see on the Zerogoki.org interface, and you will get equivalent of REI on Polygon later on the same address with your sending address on Ethereum;
- Send your xREI (which you stake and get in the Zerogoki governance module) to a designated address owned by the Zerogoki team, which you can make by the button on the Zerogoki.org interface, and you will get the equivalent of REI on Polygon later on the same address with your sending address on Ethereum;
For zUSD, you have one option:
Send your zUSD on Ethereum to a designated address owned by the Zerogoki team, which you can see on the Zerogoki.org interface, you will get the equivalent of zUSD on Polygon later on the same address with your sending address on Ethereum;
Key Points to note:
- Zerogoki team sets an amount of hard cap of REI and zUSD for cross-chain transferring
REI amount hard cap: 500K,
zUSD amount hard cap: 250K;
2. Due to the limit mentioned above, tokens to be bridged will follow the “First come First served” principle. Earlier users apply for the cross-chain transfer, earlier they can receive their token on Polygon and participate in liquidity mining;
3. Bridge is single-way for now. By far, users are only able to bridge their REI/zUSD from Ethereum to Polygon, not able to bridge back from Polygon to Ethereum if your transfer is within the limit.
For the REI, and zUSD which are exceeding the cross-chain limit，, there’s a 3-week waiting period. For example, if the users’ desired token amount to be bridged exceeds the present remaining limit, they can still get them bridged, however, they need to wait for another 3 weeks to withdraw the assets from Polygon to Ethereum. In other words, when the hard caps are hit, users need to be in 3 weeks waiting period. Also, pls note that there’s no yield to be paid for the 3 week waiting period. So again, it’s first come first served.
Timeline of the cross-chain event for users:
- Sep 14th, 01:00 A.M. UTC, cross-chain front-end button will be activated on Zerogoki.org;
- On Sep 14th, at 01:00 A.M UTC, the front-end button stops working, and the Zerogoki team will choose a random time during the 24hrs operation window, and take the vote on the snapshot, then the tokens first come in will get cross-chained.
- The 1st series of REI and zUSD amount gonna be 200K and 100K; the Second round of 300K REI, and 150K zUSD will get bridged one day later.
- On Sep 15th 5 P.M. UTC, the pools of REI-QUICK, ZUSD-USDC, and the dragon syrup pool of staking QUICK to earn REI will go live.
QuickSwap is a fork of the originator of Automated Market Makers in the now rapidly expanding DeFi sector of the Cryptocurrency industry, Uniswap. Both, of course, are magical. Only, rather than settling for the magic of unicorns, we’ve opted for the magic of dragons. It’s a much faster kind of magic, currently only available in a land far far away, known by the locals as Layer 2. Although it’s very very far far away, to get there requires only a few clicks on a mouse, via the magical MATIC portal, aided by a fanciful Fox with a Mask.
Zerogoki is a trading platform for derivatives deployed on multi-chain and based on an algorithmic anchor mechanism to create leverage tokens. A pilot version from Duet Protocol, Zerogoki can provide users with leverage tools for both emerging and traditional assets such as Crypto, Gold, Bonds, or even Metaverse Index. Users can use the platform token REI to cast leverage tokens or use the protocol’s synthetic dollar anchor asset-zUSD to buy leverage assets directly. Going forward, Zerogoki will also provide novel financial derivatives, offering users more vehicles to mint or trade as well as more earning strategies for other participants.